Upon purchasing a micro SD card, you may be faced with an error "F:\ is not accessible" and/or "You need to format the disk in drive F: before you can use it." Before moving to more serious troubleshooting solutions, try this simple fix first.
1. Plug SDHC into the computer (via card reader)
2. Click “ok” if an error window pops up
3. Click “Cancel” OR click on “Format disk” and skip to step 5
4. Right click on the USB/SDHC file icon in “This Computer” and select
5. A new window should open. If default settings are acceptable, click “Start”
6. A warning message will pop up. Click on “ok”
7. After a successful format, the “Format Complete” window will pop up. Click "OK"
If the steps above did not help, it's possible that a third party software needs to be used to format the SD Card.